If you feel frustrated with someone else, annoyed at the situation with them, feel resentment or dislike to another person… and you don’t want to feel like this anymore then… LOOK WITHIN.
Your unhappiness is never truly about the other person. Your answer does not lie in them. As much as you think it does, it doesn’t. The more you think it does the longer your frustration will exist.
Here is my Step By Step strategy for overcoming your life frustrations and finding your answers:
1. Decide to take responsibility for your situation and your feelings
2. Ask yourself ‘so if it’s not them how can it be me?’
3. What am I really unhappy about?
4. What have I done, said or not done that may have caused this situation or feeling inside of me?
5. Accept your part
6. Now knowing this ask yourself ‘what am I going to do about it to make the situation and myself feel better?’
7. Run this strategy by a trusted friend, advisor or your life coach and then take the required action.
Examples of using this strategy
Frustrations with your boss!
1. I am now taking responsibility for my situation and my feelings towards my manager at work
2. It could be me because I know that I don’t say what I really want to say when she is asking me a question
3. I’m really unhappy with myself because I fail to contribute some great ideas, share different perspectives and/or simply answer the question
4. What I have therefore really done is let myself down
5. I accept this is the real reason I am so frustrated with my manager
6. To change this situation I am in, next time my manager asks me a question I will answer with what I really want to say
7. Ensure what you really want to say is right for your situation, don’t fear otherwise you will run right into your fear and remain respectful towards yourself and your manager when having your say.
Frustrations with your partner!
1. I am now taking responsibility for my current situation and my feelings towards my husband
2. It could be me because I know I haven’t made the time to spend quality time with him
3. I’m really unhappy with myself because I can’t seem to organise my life to make the time
4. What I have therefore really done is say yes to everyone else when really I should be saying yes to time with my husband. This is not putting my relationship as priority in my life.
5. I accept this is the real reason I am so frustrated with my husband
6. To change this situation I am in, I will say no more often to other less important commitments and make the time happen with my husband.
7. Remember sometimes people will yes to everyone else so as they don’t look bad in social circles and put their partners last thinking they will always love you. Also people can fill up their lives with ‘other stuff’ to avoid addressing the real hard issue of their relationship not being nearly as good as they would like it to be. The more you avoid your problem the bigger the problem will become. So there is no time like the present to address your real frustrations from within and feel the weight of your problems lift.
Live Your Best Life!
For more information
Contact : Jacqueline Pigdon
Tel No : +61 (0) 404 362 379
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org