Generally when one door closes in my life instead of being sad, worried or concerned about what’s next or if I’ve done the right thing….
I’m excited to step into the unknown and have more energy than ever!
People often fear change or are sorry or sad about a chapter in their lives closing.
But when you know it’s the right choice and time then it can be really easy and taking action can be a very empowering experience; for you’re taking control of your life and not sitting around allowing others to end up deciding for you.
For those of you who are thinking about change or closing a door to a particular chapter in your life be it a career move, relationship or even living location then remember these two things:
1. If you’re not moving forwards you’re actually going backwards and
2. For new opportunities to arise sometimes you need to close/end one thing in able to make room for new. And this can often me saying goodbye to your old path and way of doing things and looking for new.
I personally love going out there and telling the universe that ‘here I am!’ and ‘I’m ready for you to throw at me my next big challenge in life!’ But for those perhaps not so spiritually minded and are thinking about closing a door first remember
· Be grateful and appreciative of where you’ve been, what you’ve learnt and accomplished.
· Realize that now all you may need to do is move forth with knowledge (so get your facts and reality straight before closing something off) and confidence and no fear and see and be open and aware to what new door will/may open for you.
· If you’re feeling loss, fear or anxiety then your door might not be quite ready to close yet or at all.
If you work on yourself, perhaps with a trusted person, mentor or your life coach, then you will be in a better position to close a door with confidence and full knowing of uncertainty.
Live Your Best Life!
For more information
Contact : Jacqueline Pigdon
Tel No : +61 (0) 404 362 379
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org